ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 20:44:49 -0400
Hi all.

I have yet another prayer request.  I won't go into detail about the
incident... but I'll just say that friday my manager called me into her
office and literally yelled at me.  She accused me of not only lying to her,
but she also accused me of hiding truths from her concerning my pending
transfer among other things.  I was so hurt and offended.  I had to leave
early friday to go to my moms so i emailed her and apologized to her for
doing what i did... i never lied to her, but i told her that i didn't feel
like i could go talk to her about things.  I did talk to someone else.. my
disability coordinator, and somehow it got back to her... but i felt like i
had no other choice.

I know this email makes no sense but if i were to write the whole situation
out you'd probably still be reading this at 2AM.  Just pray that she
forgives me, sees where i came from, and listens to me if and when i get the
chance to talk to her.  No i never lied to her, i did keep things from her
because i felt like i never got the chance to really talk to her about them.
I have never been so hurt in my life.  She literally screamed at me.  It was
horrible.
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn