ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2014 08:58:19 -0400
We Catholics know our loved ones are always watching over us and interceding
for us along with the angels to the Lord our God.  So, we take comfort in
knowing we are always surrounded with so great a cloud of witnesses.  Of
which Your dear wife is now one.  She will never leave your side while you
live.  Till you join her in the heavenly realm.