ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 16:46:14 -0600
AN FYI on the service for my  songwriter's friend's mom. The song went
well, I remembered all the words and everything :).  The service was very
nice, very uplifting and very much a Christian lady who I wish I could have
met in person rather than via testimony. I know now where my songwriter
buddy gets his abilities and humor and intelligence. I was also very
surprised at his house, he himself having told me  his spiritual journey is
that of denominational, born again, doubting, agnostic, seeker and lasped
Unitarian. His mom's influence and testimony of others and his  family
member's strength in Christ I hope wears on his doubt and gives opportunity
for us to talk some. He was extremely grateful I did this song for him in
his stead. He told me many times and  when leaving was nearly in tears, and
this is not normally an emotional guy, very business and professional-like,
very nice and friendly and all, just very professional usually.  I hope
through this deepening of our friendship  there will be opportunity to talk
about God more in a real sense and not one that   seems to put Christ on a
stick and jabbed down the throat, that doesn't work. Thanks for your
prayers in the situation.

Brad