ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2005 04:23:13 +0000
That is really neat Kathy.  I love services like that too.  Praise the Lord for all he is doing.  I am sure God is letting Chris know  in some way that he was prayed for today and how much others love him.  God moves in mysterious ways.  He will revile it somehow.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74