ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 2009 09:42:56 -0500
Hi Everyone,

My surgery went quite well.

They took out everything except one ovary. It was entangled with my
entestine, so he couldn't take it. It  is the size of a peanut. I'm
in a lot of pain, and unfortunately, very soar. I'm also experiencing
a lot of sadness and depression right now, and I hate this. Tears
come  way too easily.

I got out of the hospital last Friday, and emotionally, I was doing
great, until this morning, except for a few times in the hospital.

I called the doctor yesterday and left a message telling him that I
want to know the results of the biopsies as soon as he gets the
pathology reports.

Now, I'm off to write a huge Thank You, with more love than all your
loving little hearts can hold. It will be sent to everyone, who has
even thought about me or prayed for me, or contacted me, and all the
love is so precious and incredible. Tell me then, why am  I so
depressed! There's no reason to be depressed, but I cry way too much now.

Thanks so much for praying.

I love you all, more than you will ever know.

Thanks.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson