ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 19:06:49 -0700
Well Phil, a piece of virtual tape coming your way, and it's gonna land on
your mouth while you're sleeping tonight!  But seriously, he needs Jesus,
that's for sure.  This morning, our socialworker was talking about her
attitude about someone stealing things in her car.  then, if I understand
correctly, she said she has a Bible in the backseat.  If someone were to
snatch that, he probably needs the Bible more than she does.

Sharon