ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:52:52 -0600
Kathy,

I'm praising God that the conversation went well with Chris. I'm praying
that when he returns home that things will go better than they ever have,
and that your house will be filled with much love and blessings, and that
Chris will realize that you love him

I'm praying big time for you and Greg and for the rest of your family.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson