ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:32:32 -0700
Heavenly Father,

We come to you in the name of your only begotten Son, the True Lord Jesus
Christ, concerning Jennifer's mom.  In the name of the True Lord Jesus
Christ, I bind all the words spoken by the psychic, and the friends who were
there, and I bind all their utterances back upon those who spoke them and I
bind them back to the lying spirits who uttered them as well.  I dismiss, in
the name of the True Lord Jesus Christ, all the unclean spirits from their
assignments they think they have been given to operate against Jennifer's
mom and I command them to leave and go to the place the True Lord Jesus
Christ wants them to go.  Holy Spirit, bring your truth to Jennifer's mom.

In Jesus name.  Amen.
Phil.