ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 19:08:50 -0700
Mari,

One thing that's helping me is the importance of realizing, as much as we
can, just how much The Lord loves you and me.  Then we should tend to cry
out to Him more, no matter how bad the pressure is, because we don't want to
leave Him, and He is our Comfort.  Another thing I remember, while thinking
of this fear today is something I've heard, that, in spite of the torture,
more people have come to Christ.  Yes, let's pray about this!