ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2015 15:40:02 -0600
HiEveryone,

They just called me from the Avera Cancer Institute and asked me if I
wanted to make my appointment a little later, at ten AM instead of 9
AM. We said that was great.

They are getting a lot of snow, as well, in Mitchell, Please pray
that we do not have to reschedule due to weather.

Thanks much.

Many Blessings,

Pat Ferguson
"I can Do all Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me" Philippians 4:13.