ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:26:02 -0400
Hi April,
I am praying for Dave and for you.
Virgie and Lady Hoshi
----- Original Message -----
From: "April Stahl" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 3:22 PM
Subject: Prayer Request

Today the cardiologist told my husband Dave and me that his EKG has changed
since 2003 and that the changes indicate a blockage in the right bundle
bridge on the right side of the heart.  He said it is the lesser of the
two--having the left or right side blocked.  He will now have to have a
strress test to see how strong the heart is, and his medications will be
changed.  Doc says Dave will have to use his CPAP all of the time and that
he will have to drink more fluids than he does.  The blood pressure med is
being changed and possibly some of his other meds.  Dave is usally a pretty
busy person, but lately he has been down, tired, and kinda grouchy for the
past couple of months.  Since there is a diagnosis to it, he feels better
knowing it possibly can be treated with lifestyle and medication changes.
We prayed this morning before he took His tests, and I believ God heard
those prayers because there is finally a hook to pin all of his symptoms on.
I sure hope he starts eating better soon.  Please pray for his recovery, and
we thank you for that in advance.
April Stahl
2 Corinthians 5:7