ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 11:57:33 -0500
Kathy and Everyone,

I was in the shower when Vernon told me the world trade center towers were
hit. I was scared, and we watched the TV most of the day. It didn't seem
right that it should be this way.

My Mom almost planned to come out and see me for my 50th Birthday, but
obviously, God had other plans for her, and she would not have gotten here
anyway. It just was not ment to happen that year.

No matter what happens, I always think about and pray for those who were
killed in that day's events. It was horrible, and I love and respect our
country so very much, and even more so since that day.

I do hope to get replica's of the World Trade Center towers some day. I
want 1 of the Twin towers, 1 of the Pentagon, 1 of the White House, 1 of
the Empire State building, and 1 of the Statue of liberty. Some day I hope
to own one of each mentioned, and I'll have Vernon build a special cabinet
for them. I pray this happens soon.

God Bless this land we so love!

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson