ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Aug 2005 21:32:50 -0400
Rhonda,
    I think so but I'm not sure.  We called today and they said if a dog was
on our property and it was a threat we could kill it but we don't want to.
They told us to call I think the humane society tomorrow and if we wanted
conponsation to call the county attorney but we don't.  We just want the guy
to keep his dog on his property for now on.  This is the first time we've
ever had trouble out of that dog but now I'm kind of afraid especially since
I can't see if it's around or not.

Amy