ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:07:26 -0700
Hi, all.  I figure the above subject line would help us keep track of what
prayer request and from whom we were dealing with.  <grin>

This past Friday I found a tiny lump in my breast.  I thought at first I
was being a hypochondriac, because I've had two co-workers develop breast
cancer.  One caught it early and is okay, since it didn't affect her lymph
nodes.  The other wasn't so lucky, in that her cancer spread, and the
prognosis doesn't look good.  Anyway, I kept looking at the lump, which I'd
sometimes find easily and other times not at all, wondering if it was my
imagination.  Finally last night I told my husband about it and showed him
the spot, and he felt it too.  It seems to be near the surface, and doesn't
seem to be attached to anything, so we're hoping it's just a cyst.  But I
have an appoihntment on Tuesday to have it checked out, so pray that I have
peace about the situation until then, and that God gives the doctor wisdom
in how to deal with it.  Thanks.

Peggy

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kernsac