ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2008 21:07:15 -0600
Dear Mari, Carol, Terri, and Everyone,

I'm sending you all a whole bunch of lovings and squeezings to cheer
you up. I really know what you are going through.

I'm praying for all of you who are suffering from Depression, no
matter what the cause is. I'm praying and loving you all.

Please read what I'm about to say. This is very important.

I'm about to say this, and I'm saying this with all the love I have
in my heart for all of you. I don't want to see any of you depressed,
because I love all of you so very much, and I've been there, and it's
not fun, in fact I hated it, and I hate to see anyone depressed. I
just want to shower you all with God's love, and to give you all a
bunch of lovings and squeezings.

Now, whether you are Bipolar or not, please read this, as I'm sending
this message to you all with all my love.

I'm going to tell you all something that is very important for all of us.

SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder is very common for those of us who do
not get enough day light during the day.

We do not get enough day light during the day. This is a known fact,
and there are even sighted people who suffer from depression, however
I don't think they suffer from depression, to the extent that we do.

Okay, please, get someone to help you get to a building center, such
as Menards, or Home depot, or some place like that.

Tell them you are looking for a "Happy" light. This is not a joke.
There is really such a thing.

We all need mega amounts of day-light.

The "Happy" lights are not very expensive, I believe they are less that $20.00.

Another option, is to purchase a "Happy" light bulb. These are around
$7.00 or so.

I'm currently using a "grow" light that they use to help plants grow.
I did not know that the "Happy" lights were this cheap. So, Vernon
bought me a "grow" light for right now. It is working. <smile> I even
sleep better.

Vernon knows the importance of this, and he is willing to do whatever
it takes to keep me happy and sleeping good.

Vernon went to Menards last week and got me a "Happy" light bulb.
We're going to use this "grow" light first, until it burns out, and
then we'll use the "Happy" Light bulb.

I know that Sandy can vouch for what I'm about to say.

The light that we miss out on, is so very important, because it helps
our bodies absorb the vitamin D that we get.

That's another thing, go get your vitamin D level tested, please.
This is also very important.

Vernon and I are both low in Vitamin D. We're taking 1000 I.U. of
Vitamin D. each day along with a A-To-Z for Seniors, Vitamin which
also has Vitamin D in it. It's made a world of difference for both of us.

I rarely get depressed any more, but remember, it's natural to be sad
when something happends to make you sad. I even get sad when someone
else is sad, but my P.A. Jill, said she doesn't want to take that
sensitivity away from me. I'm on vitamins, and a very low dose of Zoloft.

Please, do not let someone talk you into purchasing a "SAD" light.
They are way too expensive, and you don't need to throw your money
away on such an item that isn't necessary, when something so very
much cheaper will work for you.

Just my thoughts and idea's.

I'm praying for all of you.

Loving you all,