ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 10:17:37 -0000
Well, Kim, I'm prompted just to tell you that it may not be while you're
actualy there that the Lord assures you of the right place for you.  On one
occasion, when I was going through quite a turmoil, it was only after I had
really been able to get quiet with Him,, some weeks after I'd begun to ask
my question to which I wanted an urgent answer, that I was sure I heard what
He wanted.

God speed - and we'll hear all about it on your return.

--
Carol