ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Doris and Chris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 23:02:07 -0400
Dear Mr. Phil, We're praising the Lord for "little Everett's "
progress and are especially praying for the Lord to use this to work
with him on spiritual growth.

Say, is "Little Everett" the grandson who admired grandpa's "cool
scar" after your back surgery 4 1/2 years ago ...? *g*

The Lord is just so cool in the way he works things and uses
everything to further his Master plan!

Hugs and prayers!

Doris