ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 19:24:59 +0100
Hi there Vinny!  <Hugs>

Hugs also to all those who have welcomed me back since last I wrote!

Vinny, how are things with you?  Are you feeling a lot better than when
we spoke last year?  I do trust this is so.

Everyone, tell me what's going on with you so that I'm up to date.  I'm
sure to miss someone if I start but, Brad, how's your church situation?
Did you move as you thought you might just before I left?  Pat, what's
that lovely little home like that you now have and how's Vernon
healthwise?  Does he need more prayer to bring him fully through to the
Lord?  Charles, what's news with you?  Peggy, I'm sorry to learn of the
lump and am lifting you up to Him, but He is stooping down low to meet
you and lift you up Himself in His arms and He will carry you through.
I am sure of that!

One thing I forgot to tell you all was that I've had a problem with my
neck for years now and it suddenly got worse about three months ago.  I
woke up and found my thumb and first finger totally numb.  After five or
six weeks I thought there was no hope.  I couldn't read Braille at all
with my reading finger and my left hand is so very slow.  Anyway, I had
three physio appointments and now am back to normal - praise God!

Now I'll stop rambling and let others have a go!  I know one who can
beat me hands down - even if he babbles rather than rambles!  <GRINS>

--
Carol