ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 17:31:45 -0500
Hi Tammy,

First welcome to the list.  At least I think you are new to it. I believe
you can find folks on here who have dealt successfully with anxiety and
fear of death and etc. Fear as you may know is a tool of the enemy. God's
word  which is the absolute truth in life and 100% grade A truth and to be
counted upon and used for teaching, instruction and guidance, tells us that
God has not given us a spirit of fear, but that of peace, sound mind, and
love. So recognizing that fear in itself is a tool and  it's contents,
although may have some merit for concern or things which may need dealing
with, fear is  proven to be of no use to any situation and only causes
those situations to become worse. Striving to be closer to God is a great
sign and you ought take comfort in that itself, and know that you are on
the right track, and hope is right there for you to grasp at anytime, no
matter what you are going through in life. I know that by the time I'm done
writing this note, you will already have had prayer by someone on this
list, on your behalf for the things you've mentioned. Welcome and know that
if death is the worst thing we fear, as Christians it only means we'll be
with God. And, as Christians with hearts pointed towards God and having had
accepted Christ's sacrifice, we have nothing to fear of God at all.

Blessings,

Brad

tamby-wolf wrote:
>I just wanted to come in and say hi and tell you a little bit ore about me.
>I have a black lab named Legend.  I love to read, collect recipes, play on
>the internet and I love stuffed animals.
>I've been struggling with a few things that I want to get people's thoughts
>on.  I've been praying more and getting closer to the Lord.  I started this
>when I began to have panic attachs and anxiety.  What I'm wondering is if
>people can shed any light on this.  Also my biggest fear is death.  I want
>to try and get over being so afraid of it.  Please everyone pray that I can
>conquer this.  Thanks for listening.
>
>If you let people continue to hurt you, you are only hurting yourself.
>
>Joycey
>visit my web site at:
>http://mysite.verizon.net/tamby3

Brad

   If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat ?