ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2014 11:44:22 -0400
Hi  all i feel  lead to post this prayer request for jessica and her
whole area.
She has been seeing from what she has been telling me demonic  stuff
happening like for example thing moving across  above her head and
even sounds things like that.  she was telling me on skype that even
the dogs seen things to  even her mom has seen and heard things  like
she has heard voices next to her when there was nobody.  also she said
that i think she said her father has seen things to.  her sister lives
in a house not far from her and has been getting  these demonic going
ons to.  Jessica has told me she has heard noises come from the bush
and things like that like there is a thing in the bush.  she told me
that her neffew or neffew has seen stuff like this to.
I feel we as a group need to pray not only for jessica in this but the
area of worento or that area outside of worenton where jessica lives
that these satanic forces would be lifted with the help of god and
that her family and  stuff would be releaced from these evil forces.
so all the prayers you can muster for this would be great.