ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:17:51 -0500
Hi, C!

My name is Reeva Parry, and, though I don't know your name as of yet,
I'd like to welcome you to The Electronic Church.

I am almost 60, and a widow of a little over six years. I live in
Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Was brought up in Columbus, Ohio, and went to
The Ohio State School For The Blind from kindergarten through twelfth
grade. I worked in Columbus for a year before leaving there with my
first husband, and went to Phoenix, Arizona. A year later, we went to
Houston, Texas for six months and then went back to Phoenix, where I
met my second husband. We were married seventeen years, five months
and nine days. He was 78 when he died, and I was 53. We lived in a
little town in Illinois at that time called Hillsboro. That's
sixty-five miles northeast of Saint Louis, Missouri and fifty miles
south of Springfield, Illinois. After selling the house in Illinois,
I came to Milwaukee because my best friend lived here. She's also on
this list. Her name is MariJean. We are Sisters In Christ, but we
should've been fleshly sisters. We live right next door to each other
in the same apartment building.

Well, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. What about you? Can you
tell us about yourself, if you haven't done that already?

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE,

Reeva Parry.