ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:09:15 -0500
Phil,

I just saw this message and I am praying for George and his daughter and
family right now, and I prayed before I replied to this message.

I agree with you, we should never take any prayer request lightly. I always
take them seriously no matter what they are.

Please tell them I'm praying for them.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson