ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 21:00:41 -0400
Yeah, but unfortunately for me, it's not near that easy.

I mean come on, it's not like someone's standing over me stabbing me with a
knife threatening me for money.  It's just, a, stupid, little needle.  Big
freakin deal!  I think really I need just to face my fear and show myself
what I'm made a, but period, point blank, I can't.  Yeah, I know, I'm acting
like a darned 2 year old, but that's just me, people may not like it, but
they'll have to accept it.  I feel there's a difference, big difference, in
saying quote:  I hate needles, verses saying they make me so scared that I
vommit all over the place, and nearly pass out.  In fact, one time, I
actually *did!* pass out.  I mean, they tried to restrain me, but even that
didn't work.  I broke the straps, and I'm actually not that strong of a
person, for you all's info.  I even recall one time, that I was gonna get
novacaine in my mouth for a filling, and they literally just told my mom,
forget it, Miss Gilland.  We can't do it.  There has got! to be a demon in
him.  I mean, he's irradicly insane!  I mean, I went as far as once I just
about gave the dentist a bloody nose.  He told me he was lucky to be wearing
his mask as if it weren't, I probably would a bopped 'em head on.  I mean,
I'm not even terrified as a word, I'm more...  well, deathened by it.
Personally, I've gone as far as to tell them just to shoot me then once I'm
dead, stick me.  Now granted, that was quite gerastic, but it proves my
point, and yes, I really did say that once at age 17.

Anyway, don't ask me why this is so hard for me, but it is.  Again, I don't
think it's the pa9in exactly, I think it's more I do not like lying down or
even sitting for that matter, with someone right over me.

Chris.