ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lelia Struve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:47:57 -0400
Well, all, I'm back and that was very very painful. I'm sitting here
and I'm in a bit of pain now, but with the help of some i b profeen I
knowI  miss spelled that. But anyway, I think its going away slowly.
They numbed the eye and took some biopsies, but before they did that
they had to give me six shots and those shots were worse than any I.V
or novacaine stick I've ever had.

Will let you all know what happens, doc said to call him in a week to
see the results of the labs.

Thanks for your prayers.

Lelia

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.
www.freedombox.info