ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2008 21:02:58 -0700
Today I went for my second sound mapping.  We started out in much the same
way as the activation session.  Jenna had an intern, Jesica, working with
her this time.  They tested the power of the magnet I've been wearing.
Jenna had given me a level 4, as she didn't have one any higher.  She didn't
think it was strong enough at the moment, so she'd ordered a 5.  Today,
however, she decided that level 4 was enough, and, as she'd told me, I might
have to go down another level, such as 3.  then, as before, they did
measurements by asking me to count the beeps I'd hear.  It's sort of like a
hearing test.  When the curtain came down on the second act, with more
stimulating pitches, I could understand their speech more clearly, and was
able to communicate a little without my hearing aid!  We did some
experimenting, and I decided on what I liked best.

It can only get better!

Sharon