ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:53:13 +0000
Father in Heaven we ask that you be with Joe right now in this moment. Reach down and heal him Lord and give him your peace that passes all understanding.  We also ask you to be with Virgie as she ministers to and for him.  Thank you Father in your precious name I pray Amen

--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>