ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:10:56 -0700
Ha ha, your mom, Phil.  Reminds me of a story I read about a lady who
was trying to get her mother to fax instead of sending snail mail
letters, saying it would be cheaper, but she wouldn't listen.  Then when
the daughter's birthday came up, she finally got a fax from her!  It was
a check for $300, and a note that said, "You're right; it's cheaper to
fax than mail."

Sharon