ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Helen Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:52:18 -0400
Vicki,

I thought you'd never ask.  smile  My posts were just in fun, but the
Swivel Sweeper is real.  It is a mini vacuum cleaner, that runs on a
rechargeable battery......no cords to get tangled up in.  The handle
where the battery is located is 47 inches high from the head of the
sweeper.   the head is 11 inches long and 6 inches wide.  On each of
those sides there is a brush roller so when you go into a corner, it
picks up stuff that a regular vacuum usually misses.  The head
swivels 360 degrees so you can use it everywhere.  I use it mainly in
the kitchen, and it saves sweeping with a broom and dust pan.  It
works on carpet and bare floor and goes under beds and other
furniture. The dirt tray is small so has to be emptied often, but
it  snaps out and back in with ease.  I got mine at Bed Bath and
Beyond, but am sure lots of stores carry it.  I paid $34.99 for it,
but it can be ordered several places online, too, for a bit more.
On the serious side, I take this as a gift from God, because it has
blessed me that much already, by taking the strain off of my
arthritic hands and back.

In His Love,
Helen

Earlier you wrote:
>Helen,
>
>What's a swivel sweeper?

"Being devout without being kind is the work of the devil."  -Skip Moen