ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:44:46 -0400
Ben had his first laser treatment on his right eye today.  He goes back Nov.
17, to do the same thing on the left eye. Then a month after that they will
do touch-ups on both eyes, and then  amonth or two later they will remove
the cataracts.
He is back at work now,  they said he could go back.

He is still looking in to other job possibilities, one person called him
back today.So, we are just praying that things happen as they should, I
appreciate all of you, your thoughts and prayers, know I am praying for you
all too.

Rhonda