ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:26:49 -0600
Four Things About Me

Things you may not have known about me.....

Four jobs I have had in my life:

receptionist at a transportation company
odd jobs in the Talking Book Library
doing Braille-related tasks at the Idaho Commission for the Blind
Receptionist at Living Independence Network Corporation, (LINC)

Four movies I have watched over and over:

Sound of Music, (not a lot but more than once!
Can't think of any others

Four places I have lived:

Indian cove, Idaho
Estacada, ORE.
Boise, ID
Middleton, ID

Four TV shows I love to watch

Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune
kids Say the Darndest Things
Some science documentaries

Four places I have been on vacation:

Oregon Coast
Atlantic Coast
Yellowstone Park
Disneyland

Four of my favourite foods:

Pizza
Cheeseburgers
vanilla crumb pie
Chocolate Float

Four places I would rather be right now:

In another home where the Caregivers travel and are more active in the
community
Jackpot
Boise, ID
Port Townsend, WA

Four people who will respond:

I have no idea

Now, here's what you're supposed to do... And please do not spoil the fun.
Hit forward, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a
whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING the person who sent it to you.

The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about those
who
know you. Remember to send it back to the person who sent it to you.
Sharon