ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:05:25 -0500
Hi Mark and Rhonda,
Good to meet you guys and always good to know more of His workers.  I
believe it was April who told us about you and we have been looking to
making your acquaintance.
I am the list's senior member, I think.  NOt by length of time on the list
but by age.  I am 66 years old, have four children ranging from 46 to 15
years of age.  My oldest is adopted, the two after  him are step daughters
whom I have known since they were 4 and 2 years old.  The 15-year-old is
God's gift to me at 50 years old.  He is my first borne and the joy of my
life.  Do't get me wrong, I love all my children but Dawson (Ned Dawson
Benton Jr.) is  a special gift from the Lord and a child I might never have
had.
This is a wonderful Christian family and definitely a place of wonderful
fellowship.  Hope that cold is better quickly and look forward to spending
time together.

God bless,

Ned