ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Donna Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2017 04:59:42 -0600
Hi Cecily and everyone else.  Father God, in Jesus name we curse that
cancer from it's roots! We pray that it will not spread and we ask for
wisdom on Tricia's medical team and family.
Holy Spirit, please comfort them all during this trial.  Let your love
lift them above the fear, and please let Tricia suffer as little as
possible.
In Jesus name Amen.

Hugs and lots of love,
donna