ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MariJean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:53:21 -0600
Hi squeezie,

Well, I could have terrorism to the list, biochemical warfare, germ
warfare, brain tumors, uneven numbers, excess, dirt, broken bowls,
pieces of eggshell in my scrambled eggs, etc. I am afraid of being
poor, of dying as well.

Isn't it wonderous and wonderful that we have such an awesome GOD? I
think it's also wonderful that, on this list, at least, we have a
place where we won't be laughed at and, in my case, where I can
plplplplplplplplplplplay with
soundndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndndszszszszszszszszszsz?

IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

purprprprprprprprprprple Mari