ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:20:38 -0400
Thank you, dear loving Pat,

With so many praying for me, and upholding me to the Father, the complete
healing of my spirit will surely come quickly.  God is so good!  And I pray
the same for you, that your wounded spirit will heal quickly as well.  This
scripture always ministers to me:

Pr 18:14  The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded
spirit who can bear?

This tells me that when our spirits are wounded, if they are not healed
quickly, it hinders us from being healed of our physical infirmities.

In Him, and with my love,
Helen