ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:36:39 -0500
Okay Phil,
I'll see your deer fly and raise you up one to a horse fly.  I've
been bitten by both and the horse fly can hurt!  GRIN!  Fortunately,
however, horse flies and deer flies do move a little slower so that,
if you are lucky, you can squish it between your fingers before it
gets you.  I like that kind of revenge!  GRIN!
Kathy