ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kim Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:38:11 -0500
Yep, that's just what happened. I could have sworn yesterday that I heard a
demon's voice saying, "Satan's gonna gitcha, Kim, gonna gitcha!" Then I
thought I heard an evil laugh. It reminded me of the laugh at the end of
that awful thriller song by Michael Jackson, which I haven't nor don't care
to listen to ever again. Plus, something really awful happened the other
day, which probably should have served as a sign that there was going to be
a lying spirit floating around. I came in here to check my email, and
someone was watching a show, and a Satanic Rolling Stones song came on. I
won't say the name of the song, because I'm sure it'll give the devil some
mileage, and I won't do that.