ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:36:50 -0600
John, you bet I am a goat, and proud to be a goat, too! I am one of
God's Sheep, not His goats!

I would like to welcome MariJean back to the list. She's been
missed!! She's my sister and best friend in the whole wide world,
except for Jesus Christ Himself, who is NOT of this world!

GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,
Reeva Parry.