ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:29:33 -0600
Dear Relatives and Friends

SEASONS GREETINGS!! From Vernon and Pat Ferguson! in De Smet!

We hope and pray that 2009 was a great year for all of you, and that
2010 is even better.

The year of 2009 was an interesting year, but the best part of it was
going fishing in our loving used 21 foot Pontoon boat that we
purchased in November of 2008 just before the snow came.

In June we joined The Ferguson family at Susie's, in Sturgis, for a
fun weekend of riding our Prowler, and eating lots of good food.

In September, Pat joined the Christian Missionary And Alliance
Church, and she is loving it.

Vernon is a proud owner of his little worm farm. He is enjoying
taking care of and feeding his worms. He won't run out of worms for
the Fishing seasons.

We enjoyed having Sharon Gill spend the week of ThanksGiving with us.
We had a wonderful time with her, and we enjoyed the nice weather out
on our swing.

We will be spending a quiet Christmas of 2009 here by ourselves.

We will leave you with this scripture.

"But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great
joy that will be for all the people." LUKE 2:10 NIV.

May God's richest Blessings be upon you this Christmas, and we pray
for a beautiful 2010 for all of you.

Lovingly,

Pat and Vernon Ferguson