ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 01:10:23 -0400
Hi, anyone awake? I am, I am worried about Ben,  he has been feeling badly
today, he hasn't eaten anything since  Saturday at 7:30 in the evening, he
feels sick at his stomach, has a cough too.  Saturday he said his throat was
sore, and I gave him cold medicine, which seemed to help some, but today  he
feels  awful.  He has been drinking water though,  and a little Gatorade but
not much of that at all! He doesn't want to take any of his medicine
today...he is sleeping now, but  that's sort of one and off!
He is swollen too, they told him last time he saw a doctor in November that
his kidneys were functioning at forty percent, I think it must be worse now.
I am so worried about him, please pray! I have a termpaper due Thursday, and
lately  I've just been stressed.   Ben didn't take anyof his medication from
last Saturday until Thursday, he took it then, and on Friday, but not Sat.
or Sun.  he takes several blood pressure medications and a stomach pill and
of course insulin!
I just can't sleep, should be working on my paper,  or even pray...but I
just feel like crying, don't know exactly why though!

Rhonda