ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:27:21 -0700
In the Denver news the last couple of days, a 26 year old fool was mad at
his 4 month old beagle for barking too much and for chewing up his cell
phone battery charger.  So he taped the little dog's mouth closed until he
suffocated.  No, the dog died; not the idiot who taped his mouth closed.
Yes, the stupid head is being charged with animal cruelty.  I'd like to tape
this guy's mouth shut for a few days and see how he likes it but then what
do I know, I'm just a dumb old mean conservative.

Phil.
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
The Zenith Tube Website
WWW.RedWhiteAndBlue.ORG