ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 21:50:05 -0000
Still absolutely whcked as I feel I've been in the ring with some big
fellow, but the cold has just had to drop down and submit!  <Smiles>

I noticed Mike's snuffling away tonight, but he promises me it won't be much
and "Here today, gone tomorrow"!  <GRRR>

OK for some, that's for sure, but I'd rather have it than he have a bad one!

--
Carol

--
Carol