ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:34:37 -0500
Kathy,

I watched part of it while I was working here, and talking to Chris on MSN.
I wasn't impressed. There was very little scripture quoted.I was shocked,
though, when Peter Jennings did quote from First Corinthians Chapter 13,
but I don't remember what verse it was.

They even talked about sex and homo-sexuality. I was not impressed.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson