ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 07:00:12 -0600
Rhonda,

We sure can feel this way at times. I've been there in my "before Christ"
days and my "after Christ" days. There is a real difference. Usually when I
feel that way now, I realize I've kicked God out of the driver seat per
say, well, so I think I have. I guess it is more like a backseat driver,
taking on the responsibilities of things when he has got it under control.
That doesn't mean I negate my responsibility in life, but when I'm tired,
it is time to rest in God and realize he'll take care of my short comings.
Not saying this is your case, I just know that happens with me and always
worth a little examination. I remember the day I accepted Christ, the next
days after that I felt like the weight of the world was off my shoulders.
That is how we ought feel all the time. I strive yet for that level of
freedom... I'll get there haha.

brad

At 06:49 AM 11/2/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, they say the older you get the wiser you are, as for me, I just feel
>tireder, if that is even a word! *smile*
>Rhonda

Brad

   FREE  & Talking Classifieds available at:
HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Connecting people's goods  with the good people of NW Wisconsin and
Greater Twin Cities!