ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 12:51:28 -0600
I found the church, I think, and I emailed a copy of the testimony to Jim
Rogers, the assistant pastor, who apparently wrote the article.  Now, let's
see if he replies.  If not, after a few days, I'll call the church and ask
about it.  It would be wonderful to discover a true testimony of such a
nature making the internet rounds.  I read the doctrines and teachings and
beliefs of the church and it could very well be a true story but we'll see.

Phil.
Believing Isn't Something You Feel, It's Where You Stand.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com