ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 13:11:29 -0700
Kathy,

Not to mention songs being changed to things like, "The First happy
Holidays,"  "White Holiday,"  or "Have your self a pleasant little Holiday,"
to mention only a few.   Yuck!

This year I answer every "happy Holidays" with a cheerful "Merry
Christmas!"

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com