ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:07:29 -0400
I appreciate your thoughts! it makes sense!
Sometimes I can wake up in the morningand feel that I want to stay in bed
all day, I don't want to do anything, that feeling of heaviness, extreme
sadness, but I tell myself that I will get up anyway, not because I want to,
but just because it is the right thing to do.
It is hard sometimes though, emotions are strange things!
Rhonda