ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Reeva Parry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:57:43 -0500
Kim,

Mari and I have something to pray with you. Here it is:

In The Name Of The True LORD JESUS CHRIST, I command this lying
spirit to cease all activities, assignments, fearful thoughts, and
hexes and spells you have placed in Kim's home and in her mind! I
command you to stand at attention, and to respect the Blood and The
Finished Cross which I place between you and Kim! I command those
others beneath you to cease immediately, and I command, IN THE NAME
OF THE TRUE LORD JESUS CHRIST, that you all may be sent to the place
where JESUS wants you to go! I also command that you experience what
you have done to Kim twofold!

Daddy Jesus, place a hedge of protection around Kim, and keep her
safe from all harm, and most especially, these fearful thoughts which
she is experiencing now due to the enemy's meddling! Surround her
with Peace and Joy and Security In Her Salvation! In Your MATCHLESS
NAME, I pray these things, Amen and Amen!

Kim, this will help you.

LOVE AND GOD'S ETERNAL BLESSINGS,
IN HIS MATCHLESS NAME,

Purple Reeva Parery and Purple Mari.