ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 23:40:26 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you that you are the head lawyer in any case we are going through.  continue to be Chris's head lawyer and provide the human lawyer he needs to keep him in line with the morally right things to do.  Aslo continue to keep Kather and Greg strong in all situations.  Thank you Jesus in your precious name I pray Amen

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74