ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:59:02 -0600
Kathy,

I collect hot water tanks.  I have the most unusual, not to mention the
largest, collection of water heaters throughout the known world and even the
unknown worlds.  I keep them for a year and then sell them to Nasa for the
shoot another man to the moon program.  They are one way trips but at least
it is very inexpensive for the government.  I was thinking you could maybe
ship Chris out here in the water tank and that way, I could do a quick turn
around with my Nasa contract and we could get Chris on the moon right away.
I mailed Chris a letter and told him about my baseball bat idea and he has
requested to be the first teenager on the moon before you think my idea has
value.

Phil.