ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 16:21:16 -0400
Kathy,
It is quite frustrating.  It is terrible what we have done to this once
Christian nation.  We have so restricted the freedoms of the lawful to
protect the rights of the lawless.  Something wrong with this picture!  Is
it any wonder that our country is so off track when the leaders have stopped
leading and the teachers have stopping properly teaching.  Parents who wish
to follow the teachings of the Lord are hindered by the laws of the land.
What a shame.  "Even so, come Lord Jesus"

Ned